I wanted to post this picture, which is on my phone. So I’m sending the first part of my post from my phone. Then I will go on the computer and edit the post to include the other photos which I took with my camera!

Well, ain’t modern technology grand!! 😉 Apparently the photo that I wanted to include from my phone did not make it onto the blog! I’ll try again another day, because it is taking too long to get things done today and I want to be able to get this post finished in a reasonable amount of time!!! And, of course, my internet connection is slow, so it’s taking a lot of time to get the photos from my camera to load!

001

I sewed together my strips for the nine patches to make twosies. I’ll use four twosies and one extra 2″ square to make my nine patches.

I’m getting some extra “help” with the sewing:

004

Norman keeps getting closer and closer to the machine until the thread uptake lever hits him in the nose. Then he settles down and just watches.

Okay, this internet is driving me crazy, so I’m going to cut this short. Here’s my stash report for this week:

Fabric used this week: 0 yards – I cut almost a yard and a half for the nine patches, but I’m not going to count it as used until it is sewn into the borders.
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used YTD: 32 yards
Fabric added YTD: 54.25 yards
YTD total: 22.25 yards added

Peace